Be part of an exciting, rapidly growing PR agency
Rural PR and marketing consultancy, Wilesmith, is looking for a talented, driven individual to help create and deliver a range of inspired content for its fantastic clients.
The role is suited to a graduate or an individual starting out in their career who is willing to be trained in a variety of disciplines.
Wilesmith is looking for a creative person who can write, has an interest in sustainable agriculture, renewable energy and rural life and who thinks outside of the box. A background in farming is desired but not essential.
The position will be rooted in producing engaging copy, be that a press release to catch the eye of editors in the farming press, web copywriting, magazine content generation, or social media management.
The role includes:
· Researching and writing editorial for rural publications and websites
· Implementing PR campaigns and reporting on progress
· Working with clients to prepare content for journalists
· Creating content for clients’ social media and digital channels
· Identifying and acting on publicity opportunities for clients
· Capturing photography
· Marketing content
· Writing blogs, newsletters and columns
Wilesmith is looking for a candidate with the following:
· A positive, ambitious attitude
· An excellent grasp of the English language
· A good awareness of the key issues affecting agriculture and the rural community
· Strong organisational skills
Sophie Wilesmith is a Lincoln-based PR consultant, specialising in sustainable agriculture, horticulture and renewable energy.
Wilesmith’s broad portfolio spans several clients including world-leading energy crop specialists, a prominent farm diversification and renewable energy event and an outstanding agricultural business consultancy, to name a few.
Established in 2017, the business has grown every year and is looking to expand to meet an increasing demand from new and existing clients.
Some travel should be expected.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie on 07837852673.
Wilesmith Ltd, Uni 4, BG Futures Centre, Bishop Grosseteste University, Longdales Road, Lincoln, LN1 3DY www.wilesmith.co.uk
The deadline for applications is Monday 30th September.